Alfa Airbeds 20 Year Warranty
Alfa Airbeds warrants that your Alfa Air Bed, including the air mattress and foundation, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 20 years from the original purchase date.
What is not covered
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear. (Conditions arising from normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, mattress cover compression, foam compression or discoloration of components.)
- Damage from tampering with or opening of warranted product or component
- Damage from misuse/abuse of warranted product
- Damage from laundering or dry-cleaning
- Acts of God, such as, but not limited to lightning and flood damage
- Sale or transfer of the warranted product or component
What you must do
- Return the warranty registration card within 30 days of receiving your mattress
- When you encounter a problem, contact our Customer Service department with a description and/or picture of the damaged/defected component to confirm that it is covered by the warranty and to receive a Return Authorization Number. ANY AND ALL UNEXPECTED RETURNS WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to Alfa Airbeds with your description and Return Authorization Number.
What We Will Do
In the event that repair or replacement resulting from a defect is required, Alfa Airbeds will repair or replace (at Alfa Airbeds' option) the defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based on the table. The "price" is the price of the defective product or component at the time the warranty claim is made, or the price of a comparable product or component if the original product or component is no longer in production.
Alfa Airbeds reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
Years After Original Purchase Date
Original Purchaser's Cost
|Up to 2 Years
|3 to 20 Years
||20% plus 4% of price for each year from the original purchase date.
What will Void This Warranty
- Tampering with or opening components of the warranted product or component
- Misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component
- Sale, transfer or other disposal of the warranted product or component
- Failure to return the warranty registration within 30 days of delivery of mattress
- Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. Alfa Airbeds will bear no other damages or expenses.
- Customer maintains responsibility for installation of parts replaced under terms of the warranty
- Alfa Airbeds reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United States. It is not applicable in U.S. territories or other countries
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable
- Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. All claims relating to the limited warranty products should be made by contacting Customer Service.
The terms and conditions described above apply to all mattress and foundation purchases made on or after 11/5/07. For the specific terms and conditions of the warranty for any bed purchased before this time, please contact Customer Service.