How Air Beds Work
Why An Air Bed?
Queen Size Air Beds
King Size Air Beds
About Our Beds
Air Bed Strength Test
Compare Select Comfort
Frequently Asked Questions
Connect With Us
Alfa Airbeds Warranty
Alfa Airbeds warrants that your Alfa Air Bed, including the air mattress and
foundation, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 20 years
from the original purchase date.
What is not covered
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear. (Conditions arising from
normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to, mattress cover
compression, foam compression or discoloration of components.)
- Damage from tampering with or opening of warranted product or component
- Damage from misuse/abuse of warranted product
- Damage from laundering or dry-cleaning
- Acts of God, such as, but not limited to lightning and flood damage
- Sale or transfer of the warranted product or component
What you must do
- Return the warranty registration within 30 days of delivery of mattress.
- When you encounter a problem, contact our Customer Service
department with a description and/or picture of the damaged/defected component to confirm that it
is covered by the warranty and to receive a Return Authorization Number.
- ANY AND ALL UNEXPECTED RETURNS WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL NEITHER BE REPAIRED NOR
REPLACED AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO ITS OWNER UNTIL PAYMENT FOR RETURN SHIPPING IS RECEIVED.
- Return the warranted product or component in sanitary condition to Alfa
Airbeds with your description and Return Authorization Number.
What we will do
- In the event that repair or replacement resulting from a defect is
required, Alfa Airbeds will repair or replace (at Alfa Airbeds' option) the
defective product or component at a cost to the original purchaser based on the
table. The "price" is the price of the defective product or component at the
time the warranty claim is made, or the price of a comparable product or
component if the original product or component is no longer in production.
- Alfa Airbeds reserves the right to substitute products or components of
equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or
components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
Years After Original Purchase Date
Original Purchaser's Cost
|Up to 2 Years||No Cost|
|3 to 20 Years||20% plus 4% of price for each year from the original purchase date.
What will void this warranty
- Tampering with or opening components of the warranted product or component.
- Misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component
- Sale, transfer or other disposal of the warranted product or component
- Failure to return the warranty registration within 30 days of delivery of mattress
- Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or
replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms
and conditions stated above. Alfa Airbeds will bear no other damages or expenses.
- Customer maintains responsibility for installation of parts replaced under terms of the warranty.
- Alfa Airbeds reserves the right to refuse to repair or replace any
product or component that is returned in an unsanitary condition.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the United
States. It is not applicable in U.S. territories or other countries.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this
limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED
IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied
warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary
from state to state. All claims relating to the limited warranty products should
be made by contacting Customer Service.
The terms and conditions described above apply to all
mattress and foundation purchases made on or after 11/5/07. For the specific
terms and conditions of the warranty for any bed purchased before this time,
please contact Customer Service.